Greenville Museum of Art
The GMA is the center of the visual arts in Greenville, Pitt County and eastern North Carolina.
The Museum has a permanent art collection of over 600 works of art. Our collection focus is on North Carolina artists and American landscape painters. In addition, the GMA hosts a variety of art exhibitions each year.
The Museum is open six days a week, is free of charge and handicapped accessible.
Art education programs at the GMA include:
• Museum in Schools- 5th Grade art appreciation program
• Visual Arts Academy—5th – 8th graders’ program
• Art Outreach programs include the Pitt County Council on Aging and the Boys and Girls Club
• Free guided tours for the public
• Artist talks and lectures
Located on South Evans Street just outside of Uptown Greenville